WHAT IS NEOCEPTION® eKANBAN LITE?
The competitive nature of the supplier industry demands the adoption of new services and approaches to maintain a competitive edge. Several challenges must be addressed, including difficult paper handling, a lack of visibility into consumer demands, high investment costs for process transformation, and the requirement for new hardware installations and training efforts.
To address these challenges, Neoception® eKanban Lite offers a user-friendly solution that combines preconfigured and minimalistic hardware setup with Software as a Service (SaaS) functionality.
The solution consists of an on-site and mobile retrofit setup, RFID labels and QR codes for equipment of Kanban boxes, and a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that processes booking data in the cloud using Kanban logic.
eKanban Lite as a Solution
- Automated and paperless visibility of inventory at your end customers
- Closer to the “real time” posting of required material
- Reduction of storage space
- Optimization of service routes
- A sub-module of the Neoception ® Intralogistic Suite – Supplier Kanban
Get your eKanban Lite whitepaper
Learn how to optimize your production process with Neoception® eKanban Lite.
Allow a quick and hassle-free setup process for the consumer. There is no need to make any changes and it is adaptable to the existing storage.
The real-time nature of Neoception® eKanban Lite enables faster replenishment of inventory ensuring that the consumer’s needs are met promptly.
By eliminating the need for paper-based Kanban systems, Neoception® eKanban Lite reduces paperwork and administrative tasks.
By implementing Neoception® eKanban Lite, the supplier-consumer relationship is enhanced. The system provides transparency, reliability and trust.
Real-time information is provided, allowing for accurate tracking of inventory levels and demand.
Reordering becomes a seamless process. Consumers can simply scan an empty load carrier and the system automatically generates a reorder request.
HOW IT WORKS
From box identification to data handling and container booking, you’ll gain a clear understanding of how eKanban optimizes efficiency, enhances productivity, and ensures seamless logistics
- Paper-Based Kanban: A traditional Kanban system that relies on physical cards or documents to signal the need for material replenishment or orders.
- eKanban Lite: An electronic and simplified version of the traditional Kanban system, combining minimalistic hardware with Software as a Service (SaaS) functionality.
- Commissioning UI: A user interface that provides an overview of incoming orders and enables the management of boxes and customers.
- Pairing/Management UI: A user interface for registering and managing boxes, material numbers, and customer IDs.
- RFID Reader: A device that reads Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags or labels to capture and transmit data.
- RFID Tags: Radio Frequency Identification tags that contain electronic data and are affixed to items for tracking.
HAVE WE TRIGGERED YOUR CURIOSITY?
Get a first overview about our solution and how it helps you to optimize your processes.